Electronic Recycling Sponsored by Keystone Enterprises
Business with large quantities may be eligible for free pick up service
We will accept:
- Anything powered by a cord or battery
- Small appliances, plug in or battery operated
- Battery operated lawn equipment, including batteries & chargers
- Battery operated tools, including batteries & chargers
- Lighting, lamps, fans, ceiling fans
- Electronics including entertainment devices
- Computers, computer equipment including monitors
- Televisions of any kind
- Batteries of any kind, including auto and marine
- Ammunition and firearms
- Large appliances (refrigerators and air conditioners must be drained of freon)
- Cameras, camcorders, film & digital cameras
- Portable electronics, cell phones, GPS devices, calculators, CD & DVD players
- Video Games & game systems
- Sporting goods, golf clubs & bags, helmets, baseball bats & gloves, athletic shoes.
- Air purifiers, baby monitors, vacuum cleaners, sewing machines, medical equipment
Glass Recycling – Sponsored by Strategic Materials
Accepts: Glass Bottles & Glass Jars of any color
Does not Accept: Plate Glass, Glass dishes, Cookware, or Bakeware
Paper Shredding – Mobile Shred-IT Sponsored by Douglass Distributing
Mobile Shred-IT can safely destroy just about any documents.
- Individuals only – limited to inside vehicle or back of a truck.
- No trailers
- Sensitive documents like tax information
- Plan to drive through, have your vehicle unloaded and leave immediately.
- Due to social distancing requirements, no one may stay to watch documents being shredded.
- Recycling of newspapers & cardboard is available at the Choctaw Nation recycling trailer.
- Please have your items sorted before you arrive a the event.
Perscription Drugs – Sponsored by Sherman Police Department
Bring your expired or unused prescription drugs and other unwanted medications including pet meds and over the counter meds that have been piling up around your home and recycle them responsibly. The environment will thank you!
Inhalers and liquids such as IV bags will not be accepted
Cartoon used with permission: Thanks very much Dave. Check out more great cartoons at www.davegranlund.com
Choctaw Nation – Going Green
Container available from Friday, October 23 – Sunday October 25
- Broken down cardboard
- Paper and newspaper
- #1, #2, & #5 Plastics including medicine bottles
- Printer ink & toner cartridges
- Cell Phones
This event does not include household hazardous waste such as paint, chemicals, etc