1. Limit of 10 copier size boxes per vehicle.
2. No trailers.
3. Sensitive documents such as —->
4. No newspapers
5. Plan to drive through, have your vehicle unloaded and leave immediately.
6. Those who want to watch their papers shredded will have to park off site and walk back to watch.
7. Recycling of newspapers and cardboard is available at the Choctaw Nation recycling trailer. Please have your items sorted before you arrive at the event.
City Hall South Parking Lot
April 21, 2018
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
|Home - Texoma Earth Day Festival|
|Registration Forms for Festival|
|History of Festival|
|Texoma Recycling Options|
|Other Information and Ideas|
|Green Hints and Tricks|