Children’s Art Show
Art From The Heart
April 21, 2012 10:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Sherman Municipal Building - Ballroom
2. Art must hang the entire show and may not be removed by entrants or their families.
3. For Further information please contact: Barbara Powell at 903-819-4213
1. Children from Kindergarten to Sixth Grades who are residents of Grayson, Fannin and Brian Counties.
2. The theme of the show is “Earth Day.”
3. Drawings or paintings must be 8-1/2 by 11 inches on white paper. Mount art on colored construction paper.
4. One entry per child.
5. Entries must be received by Saturday, April 14, 2012.
DELIVERY AND PICKUP OF ENTRIES:
1. Deliver or ship art to: 2. Delivery hours are:
Art from the Heart Mon-Fri: 4:00 p.m. To 5:30 p.m.
314 N Walnut St, Suite D Sat: 2:00 p.m. To 3:30 p.m.
Sherman, Texas, 75090
3. Schools that participate in the art show may make arrangements for pickup of all entries from that school at one time. For return shipping, include postage paid return envelope.
1. Judging is done the day prior to the show and awards for First, Second and Third place for each grade level will be displayed during the 2012 Earth Day Festival.
|Photo Gallery 2012|
|Water Bottle Sponsors|
|Cloth Bag Sponsors|
|Children's Art Show|
|Recycled Sculpture Art Show|
|Electronic Waste Recycle|
|Baseball Cap Recycle|
|Medicine Bottle Recycle|
|Library Book Sale|
|Green Movie Night|
|Recycle Your Blood|
|Adopt A Pet|